GMC believes in investing in the integrity of its program by building in systems to track its effectiveness for employees and employers. This tracking is done through administering reports consisting of pre-test and post-test assessments as well as participant satisfaction surveys.
Corporations will receive comprehensive impact reports regarding the effectiveness of GMC employee wellness coaching as it relates to employee health and behavior change.
* Side by side pre and post assessment results
* Participation evaluation (ratings 1-5 and comments)
* Comparison of the number of sessions received and its effectiveness
Additionally, corporations will receive ongoing updated information regarding participant statistics including:
* How many enrolled vs. how many actively receiving coaching
* Number of coaching sessions received
* How many participants completed each level of program
Detailed annual Impact Reports available upon request to Billie@EmployeeWellnessCoaching.com
Contact us to set up an in-person or telephone interview to assess your needs and find out if Employee Wellness Coaching complements your wellness program.